Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] [GMT] Looking for about 3 more people and a DM :)

Hey, My name is Linton. Basically me and my friend are looking to form a new group of friendly people to play some D&D 5E. So atm we have a Human Wizard, Dragonborn Paladin. We are also looking for a good DM for our group as we do not currently have one in the GMT timezone.  Thanks alot, Linton :)
Hey there, are you looking to play more of a basic 5e-ish campaign? I would be interested in that. I would dig in to play either rogue or ranger I guess, since I haven't really played either... So I'm interested in joining, if you wanna have me! :) I'm GMT+1 so timezone is close.
Hey, I am interested and was wondering what time and day you were thinking of playing? Would love to play a rogue if possible =)
Im also interested in joining this campaign!
Would also like to join (depending on the time)