Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [D&D 5E] [GMT] We are looking for a GM who knows what they are doing for our group:)

Hello, We are currently a group of 5 people with a pretty wide range of ages, although we have no DM. We all have different levels of experience. Feel free to post a comment or PM me if you are interested in this. We will probably play at weekends however we can talk about the specifics. We are all GMT as well. Thanks alot :)
Hey Linton! I would be more than happy to privately host your group.&nbsp; I wouldn't be able to offer a campaign, but I do have a couple of one-shots for 5 people that I host on a regular basis weekly, and I'd be happy to host you guys privately whenever works for your schedule.&nbsp; Below is a link to my info, and feel free to PM me here! - The Smiling DM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/187252/gamershrinks-school-of-dnd</a>