Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Campaign recovery

Trying to recover a deleted campaign is it possible?
Hey William G. - Absolutely! I got you covered. What's the name of the game that was deleted?
Nicholas said: Hey William G. - Absolutely! I got you covered. What's the name of the game that was deleted? It was called Dragon Of The East 7pm EST I believe 
Hi William G.  - Perfect - I went ahead and restored that game and you should be good to go now. Would you mind checking on your end to make sure you have access and everything looks good, please? :)