Hey! My name is Kai. I have a game that I currently play weekly that is going to be ending soon. It was nearly impossible to find this group and I don't know if I'll be able to find another one. So, I made a thread! If you have an empty spot for someone, I'm your guy! I love making stuff outside of the normal ruleset, but I can just as easily base a character around just PHB if that's your fancy. I have at least 10+ character concepts and about 5 characters that already have backstories. I only have about a years worth of dnd experience and about 4-5 years of 1 on 1 text based RP. In those 4-5 years of experience with text based RP, there were no stats involved.I would like a group that's slightly more roleplay focused, but I love brawling as well. I'm usually available 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST Sun through Thu and on Fridays and Saturdays I'm available just about the entire day as long as it's not too late or early. Just to help you get an idea of what I have to offer and without giving out too many details, here are 2 characters I really want to play that I've made recently. • First character's name is Nemrik Vell'on. A "Mercenary for hire" Monk that primarily takes on jobs that help an entire city and benefit the people. His parents, having saved the region long ago, somewhat set a standard for him and he upholds the image of his late mother and father by continuing to help people in their stead. Having suffered a severe tragedy in his adult life, his main focus has been helping others. Upon his travels, he was stricken with an incurable illness. No matter how many clerics and doctors examined him, no one could seem to cure or even identify it. Nemrik would very easily fall into PHB rules. • Keela was born from a human father and mother in a quaint village blindly and unknowingly following the serpent deity Sseth. The day she was born, however, she had the skin and eyes of a snake. Still humanoid in shape she was thought of as an abomination to her village and cast out. While only an infant, her parents were killed for protecting and harboring such a monstrosity. Before they could kill Keela, a man named Veldrin came to assist her and take her away somewhere where no one could hurt her. Though Veldrin was mute, he taught her to hone her abilities and granted her with the moral compass needed to survive in this world that hated her. A witch has taken interest in her and wishes to pick her apart and study the strange magic that permanently polymorphed her. Keela, as well, is in search of the witch to learn her ways and magics to further help her cause of building a civilization that welcomes everyone. With Keela you're looking more at Volo's GTM, UA and/or some CR content just to tweak her to how I want her, but I can change some things. I hope I kept your interest up until this point and hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading. ^_^