Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Player looking for a campaign

I'm a new player that is looking for a campaign to participate in.  I live in PST and I can be available Friday, Saturday, Sundays or during the week after 6pm pst.   Thank you
1580672889

Edited 1580673095
Mark G.
KS Backer
What genre do you have in mind, if any?  We're a group of 4 players + 1 GM (me) that meets 4 hours on Saturdays at 1:00 PM EST/EDT (Sundays sometimes, depending on people's schedules) for a Pathfinder 1e play-through of Rise of the Runelords. We're interested in expanding our group, as long as we can maintain the good chemistry we currently enjoy.  We don't mind teaching the rules and the setting as we go.  Play is text-chat only, though we use Syrinscape's on-line player for sound.  Some of our players are in Europe, with the rest in EST, so PST is probably about as far away as we can manage, and 1:00 PM EST/EDT is about as late as we can start. 
Mark G.  I wish I could make that time but I have classes at that time.  I can play at night on Thursday thru Sunday.
I don't know how much leeway you have for time but i DM on fridays from 7-8pm Est to midnight 1 AM ish. I'm no Matt Mercer but this group has been playing for about three months now so I might be doing some things right XD. Let me know if interested and ill talk to my players about it.
Dan C.  I am interested.  What do I need to start?