Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][Any][EST 8/9pm][Tuesday] Looking for a group!

Game:  Any Experience:  A couple years in High school on 3.5e and 4e and 3 months on 5e on roll20. I also did a couple session on mutant chronicle and cyberpunk 2020.  Location/Timezone:  EST Schedule:  I would be looking for a group on tuesday at 8/9 pm.
I have been wanting to run a scifi game at about that time slot.  Do you have any preferences?
Well I would be curious to try stars without number but I would be open to any game.
I will see if I can get a good enough grasp of the Infinity RPG to at least have a session zero soon.  It is a 2d20 system like Mutant Chronicles.  I can always default to either some form of FATE or Savage Worlds Deluxe edition.