Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][Paid][New Player Friendly][DnD5E] Three people looking for a DM for Saturdays Central Time

Hello there, I have three people including myself who would like to learn how to use Roll20, play DnD, and we will each be paying 10 dollars each, for a total of 30 dollars per session. What we are looking for is: -A DM who is new player friendly. -A DM who is knowledgeable and is willing to teach us how to use Roll20's platform. -A DM who does not need to be an expert, but is knowledgeable in DnD 5E. -A DM who is compatible with us by socializing and teaching us how to play. -A DM who is available on Saturday at 6 pm Central Time. (Can be negotiated)  -A DM who can do sessions 3-4 hours long. We will conduct interviews to see if you are compatible with us. We will pay $10, per person, one session a week, after you've been selected. We will be using Paypal to pay the session's amount owed. Our primary communication will be through Discord. The Campaigns can be homebrew. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of < Paypal, $10 per person, one session a week >. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
1580889166

Edited 1580889400
im putting this here just in case you don't see you got my private message there i have my discord and some of my details there
I would like to think that I could qualify, depending on how many bells and whistles you want.  It would be a Ebberon campaign.
Hey there SL, First of all it's awesome that you're organising this, any idea about the theme of the campaign you guys would be after? If you're interested in hiring a professional DM then I think I might be a good fit for you all. I am an experienced DM and have a oneshot I am currently running with people to get a feel for my DM style which is horror-themed. I also have another homebrew which is high-fantasy and based in the feywild which I am in the midst of finalising as we speak.&nbsp; You can find out more information about me on my profile page, but the basics are that I am in my late 20s and based in the UK, but am up at all hours (so your times are fine for me) and really enjoy running games creative and enthusiastic players like yourselves. Campaign page for the oneshot can be found here (Happy to schedule another run of it at a time that suits you all):&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192962/eyes-of-a-god-oneshot-experience" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192962/eyes-of-a-god-oneshot-experience</a> Reviews about my oneshot games and general GM style can be found here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8104908/reviews-and-testimonials" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8104908/reviews-and-testimonials</a> A video of the first part of the oneshot can be found here (Spolier warning!):&nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgVnF8fK4U" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgVnF8fK4U</a> Thanks for the consideration, do feel free to message me if you have anymore questions, comments, or concerns, and I hope to hear from you soon. Regardless though, best of luck in your search and I hope you and the other players find a great game! Cheers, -Billybob
Hey guys! Thank you for all the PM's and inquiries. We've selected a DM. As of right now, the thread is closed.