Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [3.5] Player looking for a group to join

Looking for a 3.5 group to join. I have all the books and materials. Prefer RAW but as long as the "homebrew" aspects of a game aren't too divergent I'm ok with that too. Post a comment if any GM's have an opening or send a PM to discuss the game and my character.
3.5 in spirit, 110% homebrew beyond skills, stats, spells and classes. And even then I've messed with those a bit. Hervis Jasper#8061 in Discord if you want to come and find me.