For experience I have quite a bit of experience with dnd5e, when it comes to PF1e I'd like to think I understand a lot about the rules but I've only played 2 characters, one lasting a few months in a short lived campaign from level 4-5 and one in a singular level 3 oneshot I'd like to think I'm pretty lax when it comes to joining a lot of games, but I do have some preferences, some of which are very minor and I don't care too much for while others are much more important to me: -Gameboards, I don't care too much about how detailed they are but having tokens and gameboards to more easily keep track of the fight is useful to me -More content allowed, I'm pretty neutral on (somewhat balanced) homebrew/3rd party or playtest content and I'm not going to ask for any of that myself, but what I mostly care about is how much 1st party content is allowed, bans/homebrew replacements on singular things like OP races (Yuan-ti Pureblood, Aarakocra) or bans on OP builds (coffeelock) are completely understandable, I like choices in building good characters but I'm not playing to make the most OP build to fight the DM and last time I was in a campaign where that was the standard I did not enjoy it -Lax on minor rules, by minor rules I mean things like the tracking of (generic) ammo, weight/encumbrance, rations/water all that kinda stuff, this one doesn't matter too much to me depending on the rule, generic ammo tracking for the most part I don't really care about as long as I can buy a lot of it, similar thing with rations -Point buy stats as an option, big one for me as I'm overall not a big fan of rolling, doesn't have to be the official point buy rules (or official amount of points as point buy, as long as it's not less points in the case of 5e point buy) I'm alright with 4d6 drop lowest with a good minimum amount of stats but I'd definitely prefer point buy personally -No 5e flanking, I hate the official rules for flanking in dnd5e, if someone wants to play with a homerule that adds a minor bonus of some kind rather than advantage similar to pathfinder I'm all for it but I'm also just fine with no flanking at all like most games