Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New User's Posts and PMs are all blank.

1398716177

Edited 1398716350
Hello, so I've recently made this profile and attempted to express interest in joining a game via the Looking For Groups. However, when I made a topic under a game ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/810810/hello#pos" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/810810/hello#pos</a>... the body of the message was empty. I tried editing it, but it still remained empty. I also tried sending PMs, but same thing there. I also had another user confirm that it was blank on his computer as well. Apparently this forum section doesn't have the same issue. Thanks for any help. -Operating System Windows Windows 7 -Screen Resolution 1440 x 900 -Web Browser Chrome 34.0.1847.131 -Browser Size 1440 x 900 -Color Depth 32 bit -Javascript Enabled -Flash Version 13.0.-1 -Cookies Enabled
1398722873
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please try sending me a PM.
Not sure if you did something, or the issue resolved itself, but I can now send PMs, edit and post normally. Thanks... I think? :D
1398726516
Gauss
Forum Champion
I didn't do anything. I am glad the problem is resolved.
1398726799

Edited 1398726807
Hm, I'm not really sure what would have fixed it then. Just for full disclosure, I had cleared my cache, disabled all extensions and so on, as suggested, but at the time that didn't fix it. May or may not be related to it being fixed. *shrug*