Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][LFGM][D&D][5E] Looking to create a "Regular" Group; LF2-3M; Need a DM

1581052168

Edited 1581053488
Hello, So, I have a group of three people (myself and two friends) that are looking for a regular group. We three are not in a position to be DM at this time, and therefore require someone to take the reins. I would prefer to merge with another DM-Player group just so that there is already some chemistry and for peace of mind that people will be respectful of our scheduled sessions. However, if you are actually willing to commit to a new group DM or otherwise, then that is perfectly fine. About us: We are prioritizing finding a DM We are 18+ years-old We have some experience with playing/DMing/Roll20/etc. We try our best to RP, but it is still new to us We usually run non-evil PCs We want to start a regular group together, and have been trying for a few months now (we are committed) Fridays dont work for one of us Wednesday ~7pm Eastern is most ideal time Any other Weekday Evening or Weekend Afternoon might be okay, but not as consistently We are fine with Campaigns that are not constant fighting (I understand the pain of creating maps for encounters) As for how we have done things and what we are looking for in the group: A Free Campaign (Homebrew is definitely fine) with longevity in mind DM/Players that are going to commit to the group and not leave after a few weeks Use Roll 20 for Combat (Maps, Rolls, Sheets) Discord for Voice Comm's (I have one set up with A LOT of channels for text as well) Weekly Session (Wed Evening EST is most ideal) If you are a DM that is interested (whether you are solo or not) feel free to dm me. If you are a Player that is interested ( and you have no DM ) feel free to post here with your details. Please understand however, that I need to prioritize finding a DM for the group. Meaning that I will not reply until I have found a  DM to let you know what is up.
Sent you a dm- I am a GM and your requirements are a perfect fit.  I have several 5e choices available for you and your friends to choose from. Ghosts of Saltmarsh or Rappan Athuk the dungeon of Graves would be Ideal choices.
I am interested in joining as a player and i am familiar with both roll20 and 5th edition if you need a fourth player