Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][2Players][Pathfinder1/2/Starfinder] willing to pay for quality gaming

1581192683

Edited 1581193187
Hey there!     My friend and I are long time pathfinder players. We are looking for a long term dedicated group of players for any of the above systems. I absolutely love pathfinder. I am a pretty personable guy, 25 and established in my life. I really enjoy a great dialogue. I am pretty free flowing in terms of setting and a more RP oriented player rather than combat. I would rather have a dead PC with a good story than a spread sheet with treasure. I am looking for a glass cannon podcast level type story progression. My friend is a witty and funny guy who adds a great humor and easily breaks the ice with an stranger.  We don't mind hoping into a game mid campaign or starting fresh. Homebrew or AP doesn't matter. Material must be engaging and a overarching story be established. We are looking for a high tier group of players who not only enjoy roleplaying but actively try and engage others. Willing to pay 20 bucks a session. Saturday nights, Sunday nights. MTN PM if you are interested in two players. 
I am interested msg me on discord plz Zeekernout72#2894