Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for Dedicated Group

Hey all, Looking to get involved with a group that can play regularly. I am still fairly new to the game and would love to join a group that is patient and willing to bear with me. That being said, I will not quit the group half way through a campaign and I am very easy to get along with. Any takers?
What game system are you interested in? D&D 5e? Pathfinder 2e? Pathfinder 1e? Any?  My group currently has 4 players + 1 GM (me), playing weekends on Saturdays at 1:00 PM Eastern time. We sometimes fall back to Sundays at the same time.  We're currently playing the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path using Pathfinder 1st Edition rules.  We're finishing up Part 1 (of 6, if you are not familiar with Adventure Paths), and preparing to start Part 2. 
I haven't played Pathfinder, I was more looking for D&D 5E. Sorry! Thank you for your response though!
Hey David would you be interested in playing a 5e game in the warcraft world?