Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player looking for Group

Hello I am a Generalized 5e and 3.5e D&D player and i am looking for a group to game with. (It would be nice if you had a discord)
BY GOD WE DO! AND IT IS AWESOME. I have been DMing for about a year and have enjoyed it! We are currently playing a custom campaign D&amp;D 5e leading into the module Tomb of Annihilation module. we also play Call of Cthulhu Occasionally and CthulhuTech. Here's a link to our game and Ill have a small discord set up simply for interviews (to see if you fit). If all works out I'll invite you to the main server. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg</a>