Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5E][GMT] Experienced Player but new to Roll20. Looking to play this Wednesday/Thursday

Hello, I'm a 26 year old guy from the North of England, I have experience playing and DMing but I've never used Roll20 before. I'm looking to play this Wednesday/Thursday preferably in a One-shot so I can get familiar with Roll20 but I'm definitely open to playing regularly in a larger campaign. I'm available on discord here: Nechayev #0300
Your discord is set up to reject all friend requests. Add me, BeckonCall#2508 and we can discuss the potential for joining a campaign! 
We have an opening in our Wednesday game 7:30 am EST if you are interested.&nbsp; It is a paid game.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/179745/keep-on-the-shadowfell" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/179745/keep-on-the-shadowfell</a>
Vince C. said: Your discord is set up to reject all friend requests. Add me, BeckonCall#2508 and we can discuss the potential for joining a campaign!&nbsp; Corrected my Discord settings to accept friend requests. Apologies! I've sent a request to you on there.