Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Linking bars to values by default

Hey, I wanted to make it so that when I pull a new token from the compendium (not from the journal) by default one bar is associated with the npc_ac of the sheet. Sadly none of the options in the picture seem to work, I did do the "Apply Default Settings" thing in the game. Any suggestions?
1581431824
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you already have an example of the creature in question (say, a goblin), in your journal, a Compendium drop will only place an instance of your local journal copy. This is to keep you from accidentally overwriting any customization you may have done, but it also means that a compendium drag won't fill in those bars automatically. Try deleting any local journal copies and then pull in a fresh one.
I did try it with creatures I haven't used before and are not in my journal, didnt work :/
1581520732
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The syntax you have on the bar2 link is the correct format, and matches the (working) setup on my own game. Check to make sure that you do not have a space after the attribute name? Also, remove the incorrect attribute settings. Perhaps an error on one is keeping the function from resolving?
Thank you very much, I deleted the bar 1 and bar 2 links and now it works!