Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Adventures by Loremasters

Edited 1581452044
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone,  It was recently brought to my attention that there were some formatting issues with the recent update to  The City That Was . While it does not make the adventure unplayable, it certainly does make it more difficult to navigate than what was intended.  I have submitted corrections and will be directing everyone here to get an update as to when those changes have been made. I will also be using this thread to give updates on new releases and other information relative to all of our 5e adventures.  Thanks to everyone for the feedback and continued support! Happy gaming!  
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The update to  The City That Was  is complete. Anyone with the previous version should be patched to the new one. Enjoy!