Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Any game*, week days, experienced (but French) player

Hello, As stated I am French, but I practice English on a daily basis for work and entertainment (video games, TV shows, books). I have always wanted to try playing RPGs in English both to meet new people and improve my skills. I usually understand well enough, though i might need some time to get comfortable. And I might ask to repeat, especially with some accents and fast talkers. Anyway, I would be happy to join you for a game or more, if you can survive the martydom of the French accent! About me: I am 27 and I started playing when i was 12. I have experience playing and GMing, both IRL and through Roll20 and Discord. I am mostly used to medieval fantasy, sci-fi, and/or dark settings, but I am looking to play almost any kind of RPG as long as I like the setting. I am willing to learn new stuff, and I usually adapt quickly. I like to keep an open mind, and I enjoy all kind of jokes, but I also like to be more serious depending on the situation. I promise I will try not to surrender too quickly. When? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I am almost never available during weekends. That being said, I have a very flexible schedule, so playing hours are not a concern. As long as I am warned early enough, I am eager to play with you wherever you live! Oh and don't hesitate to correct me when I'm wrong, here or in game, that's a good way to improve.
I am trying to start a Conan 2d20 game on Wednesdays at 7pm EST.  I would be happy to teach you the system.  The wife of the game store where I spend a lot of time is from the French part of Switzerland, so I am used to talking with an English as a second language person whose first language is French.
I am running a Gurps game, learn-as-you-play style. It will be 'West Marches', with whatever players are available that day puting together a team and heading underground. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy</a> GMT 8am to 20pm, any day of the week are possible times.