Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to online RPG

Hi,  I am super new to RPG..is there a game that would be the right fit for a newbie, or someone can help me find a right game? Something in the evenings or afternoons. Thanks
Trailtrifecta said: Hi,  I am super new to RPG..is there a game that would be the right fit for a newbie, or someone can help me find a right game? Something in the evenings or afternoons. Thanks Hello, I'm about to start a one-shoots GURPS game in learn-as-you-play style. Newbies are welcome. It it is your chance to learn GURPS in simple and fun dungeon crawl scenarios. I can do sessions on any day of the week, from GMT 6 am to 20 pm. The sessions would be about 2 to 4 hours long. Whichever players are available on a particular day will team up and go adventuring. And once I have improved my skills, refined my macros, and, perhaps, made some new converts for GURPS, I intend to run some long term campaigns. I got ideas for fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Caribbean pirate and pulp adventure stories.
I've got room in my thursday evening D&D group... Hervis Jasper#8061 on discord if you want to find me for details. :)
Im new to rpg and looking for a long term that i can stream if posible would still like to join if i cant stream