Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5E] New player looking for a game

Hello, I am a relatively new player to 5E looking to become more involved with the game. I have played in a campaign with a new and fairly lax DM that unfortunately did not last because of scheduling conflicts. I would one day like to be knowledgable enough with 5E and Roll 20 to the point where I can comfortably run my own campaign, but as it stands, I am still a new player.  My greatest availability is Thursdays after 8 p.m. EST and Fridays after 2 p.m. est.  Reply if interested, thanks.
1582432584

Edited 1582434777
I have been DMing for about a year and have enjoyed it! We are currently playing a custom campaign D&amp;D 5e leading into the module Tomb of Annihilation module. we also play Call of Cthulhu Occasionally and CthulhuTech. Here's a link to our game and Ill have a small discord set up simply for interviews (to see if you fit). If all works out I'll invite you to the main server. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg</a> Heres an interview discord just so IK you can fit in with the group [Mod: Link Removed] ALSO WE PLAY EVERY THURSDAY AT 7 CENTRAL TIME!!
Hello Azathoth, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
if you're up for some 5e I'm running a cyberpunk/dnd5e campaign using Carbon 2185* sundays (6pm EST) *built on 5e OGL