Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Campaign Need 2 More Players For Session 0

Hello folks of roll20. I'm a new DM who is looking for 2 more players in my new campaign. I've been working on this campaign for a bit but like I said I'm new. I have 3 players confirmed and one who can make it every once and a while. I have a plan to start at level 1 and go to 30 using a home-brew supplement. It will be a long running campaign meeting every Saturday at 2 o'clock central time.  New players are welcome! Please message me if you are interested!
Session 0 would be in 2 hours but all future games would be at oclock central time
it would probably help if you mentioned what system you're using, and the theme of the game
Sorry I'm running a 5E long term campaign. Tracing the world attempting to deal with the awaking of the war forge into a new dominion and discovering the new the new magic that is pysonics 
Hi, I am a semi-experienced player in table top (new to Roll20, but quick study). My girlfriend (long-term, no relational issues of significance) is slightly less experienced but we are both quickstudies. I would love to find a long-term group to play DND with and this time is perfect for me and her. I would love to talk to you further, if you would be interested.
Hey there, Experienced rogue here, I'm looking for a game to play on Saturdays, and if there's still room for your Saturday games I would very much like to see if I may join in. My old group would meet at the exact time as yours, and they just had to cancel yesterday as the DM said he needs more experience before he continues his game. As an extra, I'd love to know if he could sit in and watch your DMing style to maybe get some pointers, or even play himself.Please let us know as soon as able.