Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5E][LFG] [Semi-Experienced Player]

Hello! My name is Syn and I'm seeking a weekly D&D game, hopefully 5E Homebrew! I'm willing to think on other things though (I.E. Pathfinder). I currently do not have any time constraints and I do have Discord and a Mic. Feel free to message me or comment! I generally play Druid, but I am flexible with class! 
I have a spot open in a long-term game, we play Monday 7-11pm every other week. Dnd5e pm your discord and we can talk.
1582517416

Edited 1582521865
Hi I am a GM and will be leading players into THE TOMB OF ANNIHILATION (after I do some of my own homebrew campaigning) and was wondering if you would be down to join this discord server (solely for an interview) to see if your a good fit for the group? Here's the discord Link [Mod: Link Removed] Also heres the game link <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg</a> we play on Thursdays 7:00PM CT ALSO IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!
Hello Azathoth, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
We are doing Tales from the Yawning Portal. We are about to start Forge of Fury. We still are looking for 2 players. The game is Wednesdays @ 730 am EST. It's a P2P game. If interested PM me.