Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG [5e][GMT] Forever DM looking to be a player... for once!

Hi! I'm Nix/Carla, I'm 22... and I miss actually being a player in DnD games. Being the dungeon master is fun and all, but-- well, you know the rest! Anyways! I'm free every evening around GMT time, barring extreme circumstances. I'd like to think I'm pretty easy-going, and I've done some past voice-acting and draw a lot so I shouldn't be too lacking on the creative aspect of things. I also really, really want to play the bardic archetypical character, because someone has to be the chaotic good type.  I also enjoy gaming on the side, so having a social environment outside of the game grooves with me pretty well! My discord is feaqu#1337, and it's absolutely the easiest way to contact me. If you've got a free space, give me a poke. <3
Salutations, I am Ornoff. I recently saw this post and have the greatst of new found enjoyment for my time already spent chatting with Nix. My discord is Ornoff#4255, I am in the same place as Nix, just with a lack of availability on Tuesdays.
Ornoff said: Salutations, I am Ornoff. I recently saw this post and have the greatst of new found enjoyment for my time already spent chatting with Nix. My discord is Ornoff#4255, I am in the same place as Nix, just with a lack of availability on Tuesdays. psst the discord samurai you hired blocks all friends request lol
I have a friend that is looking for people for his game. He's in Gmt time as well. If you like more information let me know. I don't know how many people he's looking for, currently has 4 players. I also run a game on Sunday's at 3PM GMT/7AM PST/10 AM EST. If interested let me know, I'll talk with the players and see if their interested too (unfortunately we've had problems with adding players before so there will likely be a trial period and see how the group meshes). The game is at level 10, is recently being streamed and runs weekly for 2 hours.
1582516397

Edited 1582520868
Hi I am a GM and will be leading players into THE TOMB OF ANNIHILATION, and was wondering if you would be down to join this discord server (solely for an interview) to see if your a good fit for the group? Heres the discord Link [Mod: Link Removed]&nbsp;Also heres the game link <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg</a> we play on thursdays 7:00PM CT ALSO IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!
Hello Azathoth, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>