Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New players looking for experienced DM for 5E shenanigans

Hi guys, like the topic says. Myself and a couple of coworkers have been talking dnd recently. We're all quite interested in setting up a weekly game on Tuesday nights but none of us can claim the experience to be DM. We're looking for an experienced DM to run us through our first campaign or so while we familiarize ourselves with actual play. Our experience is limited, personally I've listened to a few different 5E podcasts and have a few books, our least experienced player has almost no knowledge. If you have any interest in helping us out, drop a comment, thanks!
I have a oneshot that I could run with you guys, but this does depend on your timezone. Mine is GMT+0.  Also how many co-workers as the oneshot is tailored for 5 players who are all lvl 2. If there are less of you I may be able to change some stuff around to make it more balanced but say there are only 3 of you I may get 2 other players who you don't know if you're comfortable with playing with people you have never met before.  I'm actually currently being interviewed to become a DM on the worlds largest west marches server known as the 'blue hoods' and this one shot has been made intended for them. So having a group of players run it prior to running it on blue hoods can be good for me as well as I am in need of practise with the game.  Anyways, if you're interested feel free to private message me on discord (Frezmo#8302), or roll20.