Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Call of Cthulhu] Starter Set Bug Thread

Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Thank you for purchasing the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set ! Quick Guide Accessing your content Addon The introductory rules have been created as an addon . These content packages are available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page . Select the desired adventure and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu. Modules Alone Against the Flames , Paper Chase , Edge of Darkness , and Dead Man Stomp are modules . To create a new game based on the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right-hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a checkmark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. Which Character Sheet should I use? Please use the Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition by Roll20 character sheet. Bug Reporting Guide To help us find the best solution to any issues that may occur with your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What is the issue, How is it affecting your game, What is happening, What should happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Copy-paste any error codes received Include screenshots of the issue For character sheet related issues please post those reports here .
Greetings! I am presently trying to create a new room with the 'Paper Chase' module, however I get this error: "The game you're attempting to copy is currently not available. Please wait until that game's content is finished being updated." Is there anything I am doing wrong on my end, as I cannot seem to get this module to load... Cheers! - Noah
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Noah - I'm not having any luck replicating this, unfortunately. Could you try again with a new game from the Start New Game page and let me know if it has resolved for you as well? Thanks!
I noticed that in Scenario 2: Edge of Darkness on the farmhouse map, the cellar and the attic walls aren't "walled off" with dynamic lighting. Is this on purpose or mistake? Thanks! Terrelle
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Terrelle - Because there is not much outside of the walls in those two sections we decided that allowing players to see the whole map section was a better experience than limiting it. If in the course of running the Edge of Darkness you find otherwise please let me know, and we'll consider updating in a future patch! Thanks for asking.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Marcel - This kind of issue is typically temporary, but if you're still having trouble please email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can investigate your ongoing issues. Thank you for your report!
Alone Against the Flames is not loading for me either even thought I select it for a module. Same message as above "The game you're attempting to copy is currently not available. Please wait until that game's content is finished being updated."
Hello folks, I've just purchased the starter set and I'm sitting down to play Alone Against the Flames. It seems like the instructions as to how to play this solo scenario are missing (Or i'm doing something wrong which is highly likely). I can't seem to find any introduction to this scenario. There doesn't seem to be any information that tells you where to start (i.e. Which numbered location starts of or sets up the adventure?).&nbsp; Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Is there something I am missing?&nbsp; Cheers
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Andy - In the "Overview of the Game" handout at the bottom you can find "Next Steps." It instructs that you should start with section 1 of Alone Against the Flames . I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any further issues!
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Closing this thread now! Please report any further issues on the&nbsp; Help Center .