Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Retired Vet Lookin For Pathfinder/Warhammer/Star Wars

Listen I just got out of the Corp not to long ago due to a serious injury. I've moved to an area I'm not use to and could really use a group of one of these games to join. I'm smart, charismatic, and freakin funny. If anyone has an open spot please let me know.
1582260311
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Damion, What is your time zone and days of the week availability? That will help GMs find you. /Matt
Pacific GMT-8 Every Saturday afternoon and Sunday off.