Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for DM

1582093315

Edited 1582094905
Hello, I have a group of 4 (maybe 5?) who just need a DM to run the show. We're starting at level 1 with published 5e characters. Looking for heavy RP over combat. We have a set date of once a week on friday nights. Please comment/message me if interested. We use Discord and roll20
hey just saw you were looking for a dm and was hoping i could be your dm?
I don't know if you'd be interested in a West Marches group but I have one.