Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFG Experienced forever DM seeking RP group GMT Weeknights

Hi all  I go by Cleetus in the DnD realms. I've been a DM for a weekly group for well over a year now in RL and I desperately want to RP some players now.  Is anyone looking for a player ideally for a roleplay game? I can play most evenings GMT minus Fridays (anytime after 8pm)  Please hit me up if you got space
Hello, I'm about to start a one-shoots GURPS game in learn-as-you-play style. Newbies are welcome. It it is your chance to learn GURPS in simple and fun dungeon crawl scenarios. I can do sessions on any day of the week, from GMT 6 am to 20 pm. The sessions would be about 2 to 4 hours long. Whichever players are available on a particular day will team up and go adventuring. And once I have improved my skills, refined my macros, and, hopefully, made some new converts for GURPS, I intend to run some long term campaigns. I got ideas for fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Caribbean pirate and pulp adventure stories.
Pardon wall of text. Iam looking to start a weekend game noon est . if that time dont work so well read no further and TY :) HI ive been gaming for a while but have done very little of the published materials so id like to run thru them all starting with&nbsp; modified essentials kits Lost mine of phandelver and icespire peak that both take place in same area then roll it into the good parts of the Hoard of the dragon queen and rise of tiamat. Well if ur still reading we will be starting at lvl 2 or one depending on group and as&nbsp; a group deiced on character creation point buy amount and races( lets try to stay away from monster races).&nbsp; This will go on till at least lvl 15 so get ready for a long haul no DM disappearing after one session lol.&nbsp; No format on applications just be ur self were here to have fun.&nbsp; game link below&nbsp; Date is a place holder as i work nights only available noon til 6pm est <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116683/lost-mine-slash-icespire-peak-slash-hoard-of-dragon-queen" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116683/lost-mine-slash-icespire-peak-slash-hoard-of-dragon-queen</a>
What time is that GMT? I might be able to if it's in time&nbsp;
Kaspar what is GURPS?
DM Cleetus said: Kaspar what is GURPS? A classless point-buy system. It's quite good at making lifelike, fleshed out characters. Combat feels a lot more tactical and potentially lethal. First I will run some dungeon crawl one-shoots, and I have plans to start a long term campaign or two in a few months.
Hello there. If you're interested in text-only games, you might want to take a look at this: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194505/hollows-last-hope" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194505/hollows-last-hope</a>