Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Odyssey of the Dragonlords [Official Release]

Edited 1582162132
Jesse S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Odyssey of the Dragonlords Buy the Full Module with Compendium Support HERE In a land where even the gods are bound by oaths and prophecies... At the dawn of time, a war between the gods and Titans left the world of Thylea forever changed. Thousands of years later, the first mortals arrived, carried by ship and dragon. The Dragonlords were the champions who overthrew the Titans 500 years ago and forged the Oath of Peace. But the power of the Oath has waned, and now the Titans seek vengeance. You are one of the heroes called by prophecy to end the conflict once and for all. Poets will sing of your deeds for centuries to come... if you survive. From the lead designer of Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age: Origins, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic... Odyssey of the Dragonlords is an epic adventure book, packed full of full-color maps and illustrations, all converted to Roll20 and enhanced by Roll20's greatest features. Our goal was to create an adventure that you can be proud to place alongside the official 5th Edition adventure books on your virtual bookshelf. What is included in this Bundle? The Full Campaign Module of Odyssey of the Dragonlords including every Stunning Full-Color Map formatted to Roll20's specs, and the Full Adventure Book organized neatly in the Journal Tab! Odyssey of the Dragonlords Official Compendium and Charactermancer Support, including all Races, Subraces, Subclasses, Items, Spells , and every unique Monster available in any of your campaigns with easy drag and drop functionality! The Odyssey of the Dragonlords Official Art Pack , including all Tokens , and Maps unlocked in your Art Library ! Enhanced by Two of Roll20's Greatest features, the Compendium and Charactermancer! Roll20 Enhancements: New Monsters and Legendary NPCs . Includes a bestiary of over 50 new monsters and over 40 Legendary NPCs inspired by Greek mythology, fully accessible through Rol20's Compendium. New Magic Items . Over 45 new items accessible in the Drag and Drop Compendium including simple weapons inspired by Greek mythology and Legendary Magical Artifacts that will shape the fate of your game. Find them scattered throughout the adventure or craft them using the legendary Mithral Forge to drag & Drop them directly to your Character Sheets! New Races and Class Archetypes . Includes a variety of new playable races and class archetypes inspired by Greek mythology: This Adventure adds satyrs, centaurs, minoutaurs, medusae, nymphs, sirens to your Charactermancer as well as Each 5e Class gains a new Archetype including hoplites, amazons, and philosopher wizards ! An Epic Campaign. Embark on an epic quest to save the world of Thylea, sail the islands of the Forgotten Sea, and battle the Titans! The adventure is fully formatted for Roll20 including All Battle maps formatted to Roll20's Grid and enhanced by Dynamic Lighting , as well as to scale World and Island maps! System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e Starting Level: 1 Ending Level: 15 with epic level quests that can take your players up to Level 20! Length: Long Campaign Installation: 1 Module Campaign + 1 Compendium Expansion + 1 Art Library Pack Quick Guide Accessing Your Content Module To create a new game based off of the Odyssey of the Dragonlords module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module . Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. Compendium You can access the Odyssey of the Dragonlords book content in the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 web compendium. Character Art Pack You can access the Odyssey of the Dragonlords Character Pack, including all unique Tokens and Maps from the adventure under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use. Which Character Sheet should I use? This Campaign uses the official D&D 5e by Roll20 sheet. Find any Bugs or other Issues? To help us find the best solution to any issues that may occur with your purchased content, please head over to the  Official Bug Report Thread !
Bought and it's INCREDIBLE! Really hope AW makes more campaigns!

Edited 1582337957
Bought it! It's good but not perfect! I would like a link to Handhouts to show pictures of npc's, gods, etc. to my players like other modules do. I would like art for the Tokens too!  The campaign itself is the best I've read/run in a very long time!

Edited 1582334746
Jesse S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Eric said: Bought it! It's good but not perfect! I would like a link to Handhouts to show pictures of npc's, gods, etc. to my players like other modules do. I would like art for the Tokens too!  The campaign itself is the best I've written/run in a very long time! Hey Eric! Thanks for the feedback! We have a patch already in the works, and everything you just mentioned is on the list. Be on the lookout to see everything you just mentioned and more to be covered very soon!

Edited 1582339553
Tom
Pro
Nice, this might get me back to Gming 5th ed, just checking reviews now, how are the combat maps can I ask for those who bought it already? Thanks PS and how "Greeky" is it? Tom
The maps are great. In a time when WotC's maps are becoming increasingly lackluster, OotDL's has a ton of quality, colourful maps for the cities, islands, and dungeons you'll be exploring throughout Thylea.  Some of my favourites are the maps for the city of Mytros, Hypnos the Throne of Dreams, and the maps for the Temple of the Oracle.
It's very 'greeky' Tom. They've done a fantastic job of permeating the setting with stylistic choices that are very reminiscent of the ancient greek stories we all know. It's fantastic value for money too, epic in size and scope. There was a Dragon Talk interview in the last few days where they were congratulating Matt Mercer on his upcoming setting book, saying "You are the first to make a fully realised 5e setting" and honestly, I think Arcanum Worlds beat him to the punch with that. (not a bad thing, being spoiled for choice) The maps are top tier too. I personally dislike the recent trend with the official WotC modules choosing to go with Dyson Logos, "hand-drawn" black and white style maps. The Odyssey maps are detailed, colourful and beautiful.. and there a lot of them. Whoever directed the art and cartography was on point because its a *very* nice looking module. 
Thanks gang good to know and I will be buying this one for a future game!! Can't wait, and I hear ya on the graph paper black and white maps of late, auto no buy for me and my players Tom
I'm thrilled that this is now available on Roll20. I backed the KS and have been itching to play it. Compendium and charactermancer support, too? Nice.
This looks super-interesting, but I just want to know: are the battlemaps fully equipped with dynamic lighting?