Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

newbie question (need some help)

Ok. I have been testing roll20 to port over my local group. before i do I was testing it on my chromebook (with my main PC as the DM and the chromebook as the player.) The problem I have is that the chromebook, after being assigned a character, cannot view the journal of the assigned character, but rather just a broken image, and the attributes and ability tab is not there. advice to what I have to do? Thanks again. Jerry
Let's start with the usual suspects. Please follow all the steps on this page: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>