Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e][CST] New player LF Fun and Chill Game.

Hello! I'm a bit new to D&D! Well who am I kidding, I'm completely new to it! I'm currently in a campaign and my first game was an absolute TON of fun. Anyway! I'm looking for another group or two to take up some time in the week. I have a very flexible schedule, and usually don't have anything to do past 3PM every day except Wednesdays! I'm interested in making new characters, so I can take any spot / class in a campaign. So far I've only played Barbarian, which was really fun! I should probably tell you a little about myself, right? I like to go by Raven online, I'm pretty friendly once I get to know someone, but I'm a little shy. I love writing, reading, drawing, and gaming! I'm also 19, and in CST timezone. Anyhow, that's enough of that. What I'm looking for! -Voice Only. -Any day past 3PM except Wednesdays. -Fun and creativity along with understanding and patience. -Free to play. Not looking for! -Erotic Anyway please comment or message me! I'll try to respond as quick as I can, and I don't mind being interviewed.
Hi! If you don't mind jumping in the middle of a campaign, I am looking for 1 more person to join my Modulebrew on Thursday nights at 9:00pm-12:00am EST. The game is a merge of The lost Mine of Phandelver + Dragon of Icespire Peak with some homebrew elements. If you are interested, let me know and we can talk about the details in discord.
Kelvin said: Hi! If you don't mind jumping in the middle of a campaign, I am looking for 1 more person to join my Modulebrew on Thursday nights at 9:00pm-12:00am EST. The game is a merge of The lost Mine of Phandelver + Dragon of Icespire Peak with some homebrew elements. If you are interested, let me know and we can talk about the details in discord. Hello! Thank you so much for responding, I'm 100% interested! Message me your discord and I'll add you right away!