Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API not loading

Created a new game and added some API scripts but nothing loads at all, sandbox will not even start nothing no response.
Hey Vampiregoat69 - What's the name of the game experiencing a problem? I'll take a look at it as soon as I can.

Edited 1582413864
Rise of demons [ redacted]
Hey Vampiregoat69 - Thanks for providing that - Going forward, I created a full copy of that game, reinstalled your API scripts, and they seem to be working now. I went ahead and sent you a link to that copied game over private message. Could you retest the API on it from your end and let me know the results, please? 

Edited 1582509199
My game is doing the same issue. Edit:  I created a new copy of the game and the API works fine now.  I'll delete my broken version and use the new.
I am also trying to access the API but the sandbox does not appear to be starting.
If it does not work just create a copy and it should work