Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Complete noob to DnD, very willing to learn the ropes

Hi, I've always been interested in DnD but no one in my friend group has a willingness to learn so I stumbled across this. I'm looking for a group that would be willing to go easy on me as I haven't done this before. I will look up beginners guides so I won't need my hand holding but I may make some mistakes. I'm pretty much always available at the moment though I'm GMT. General waking hours are 6AM-11PM but I can wake up earlier or stay up later if it's needed.  Thanks for taking the time to read this. 
Hello, I'm about to start a one-shoots GURPS game in learn-as-you-play style. Newbies are welcome. It it is your chance to learn GURPS in simple and fun dungeon crawl scenarios. I can do sessions on any day of the week, from GMT 6 am to 20 pm. The sessions would be about 2 to 4 hours long. I plan to run 4 sessions a week. Sunday 16pm GMT workday (exact day not yet decided) 6am GMT third slot would be workday afternoon fourth slot, either same, or Saturday 6am GMT Whichever players are available on a particular day will team up and go adventuring. And once I have improved my skills, refined my macros, and, perhaps, made some new converts for GURPS, I intend to run some long term campaigns. I got ideas for fantasy, post-apocalyptic, Caribbean pirate and pulp adventure stories.
if you're up for some 5e I'm running a cyberpunk/dnd5e campaign using Carbon 2185* sundays (6pm EST) *built on 5e OGL