Hi there! My name is Alice and I am looking for 2 more players for a campaign that will begin on the 7th of March. I will include a link to the looking for more listing with far more details but to summarise some basics: Its a monster focused campaign with the players playing as traditionally "monster" races such as orcs, goblins, kobolds, bugbears etc. The setting is homebrew (i'll include a google docs link here with more details about the setting, including a map) It is a paid game, the cost being $5 per game (weekly) per player which will be paid via paypal payment link after each session. This will go towards maps, materials and roll 20 pro so I can make the game as good as possible. I have been DMing for going on 3 years, ran long term year long custom campaigns and am very confident in my ability to make this game a blast for the players. We will be using Discord for voice calling during games, and then roll 20 for all rolls, maps and gameplay. This lets me store any game information there and players can talk during / between games, plans and contact me directly. So far we have 2 players, one playing a Gorgon Warlock (Using the Yuan-Ti Pureblood stats) and an Orc Fighter so any other classes would be ideal. Any questions, thoughts or inquiries about applying please either DM me or post on the listing below. Thank you! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194756/the-nest" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194756/the-nest</a> <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Rv5hVTHmkkE5X5Z0ZB_S4l_rqf70wAcfjq6uEXVokU/edit#bookmark=id.uzz0lpyoy61x" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Rv5hVTHmkkE5X5Z0ZB_S4l_rqf70wAcfjq6uEXVokU/edit#bookmark=id.uzz0lpyoy61x</a>