Hello, I am the DM of a campaign I have designed. I already have 2 players, and looking to fill the void for 4 more. This will be a fantasy world designed by myself and has a lot of Role Play Freedom and dynamics. Players are encouraged to play their characters to their assets and faults. It is a High Fantasy World, but guns are allowed, along with some other items I though the PHB was missing. Also has a built in weapon and armor enhancement system to increase output of weapon damage and flavor, along with a bank system and adventuring guild. Custom feats are added, and some feats require higher level to attain. Also, spells and classes if seen as flawed or too weak will be addressed. I take a lot of time and consideration of my players to make sure they enjoy the game. This is NOT a murder hobo game, there is combat but that is not all the game is about. It's about living the lives of the characters and see them grow. Evil alignments are banned. Sorry, just how it is. Game is also designed for 18 and up, but that doesn't mean you should not be respectful to other players in the game as well. If anyone is interested in a more in depth saga to a character's life, then please join us on an epic voyage with main roads to travel down. I hope to see you adventurers soon. :) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195168/when-adventure-calls" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195168/when-adventure-calls</a>