Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer hanging while building character character and totally freezing

Edited 1582506595
Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
No character sheet as a result just a status bar the hangs and freezes when my player finalizes the character review. As GM I tried to build his character myself and the same thing happened. This especially sucks because it was the players first cyber table top session and he wasn't able to play that session which ultimately lost me money having the player carry his credit over to next week while we figured out whats going on in the mean time. I didn't experience this problem with any other player in any of my other games this past week. Thoughts?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Quick thought: Were you trying to use Charactermancer with the sheet popped out into its own window? If so, that doesn't work. You can toggle this behavior in the settings tab.
Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
idk, I was just using it the same way I always have
Hey there, sorry for the trouble. Would you be able to let me know what sort of character you were trying to build?
Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I jumped into the game to check what kind of character the player was trying to make and now I can't open anybodies character sheets and I get an error that says connection to server has been interrupted. Strange error cause every other website I got to works fine as if there is no problem with my connection. Anyway, the connection error eventually goes away and I still can't access character sheets. My other games work fine though.
I think at this point I'd like you to write in to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we would be able to take a closer look. We'd like to request that you follow the steps outlined in the Solving Technical Issues &nbsp;page, documenting your results into the email so we can better assist you, and we'd also like a link to the game in question. Sorry for the trouble!