Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

drag and dropped stopped working

I was able to do it just yesterday but today I can't, when I go to drag and drop now it just highlights the entry, also there is an arrow-down that expands the entry which is great and all but I can't make the summon sheets instantly, which as I am now playing a summon character this is quite annoying.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just checking: Are you dragging by the name (correct), or the handle (incorrect, used for re-ordering the list)?
yes I was trying to drag by name but it was just highlighting it as if it were just text
update tried again with a bunch of different bestiaries entries some work like zombie lord but some don't like plague lord
Hey Mortegis -  Would you mind confirming for me where on the site and how this issue is occurring, please? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page so I can best help here. Thanks!
uh sure on the compendium tab i searched for zombie and tried to drag and drop the human plague zombie to the section on the character sheet that says 'drag and drop compatible' but when clicked and dragged it highlighted the text rather than bringing up that little transparent rectangle with the name like it normally does. i later tried to do it with some other entries of the zombies in pathfinder from&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/FfcpJ/53cbfb62f4.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/FfcpJ/53cbfb62f4.png</a> juju, normal, and lord. all the rest just highlight the name&nbsp;
Hey&nbsp;Mortegis -&nbsp; Is this issue pretty consistent? Like you cannot drag-and-drop anything right now? Or does this only happen once and a while?&nbsp;
it's consistently the same entries that are affected&nbsp; just checked again and all the same ones work or don't work as detailed in my prior post&nbsp;