Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

So, I have never "Looked" for a group. But hey, new things.

I can DM and I can be a player honestly, I have been a player so little I would like to be one again just to learn from a DM who has been around and done this for a while beside myself. I would love some 5E and enjoy a few sessions with some people who are like-minded and just enjoy the great things that come from folks with imagination and ability to have fun and enjoy what they do.  I don't care for a setting or things like that, I just want to enjoy a good one or two Sessions/one-shots, or hell I can DM them. I use Discord and had a channel just for this but sadly, I am sick of the drama, and I am trying to populate myself with people less... "Insert words"  Lemmie knows if anyone needs anything filled, I can and will do so to enjoy some DnD once again.
We are doing Tales from the Yawning Portal. We are about to start Forge of Fury. We still are looking for 2 players. The game is Wednesdays @ 730 am EST. It's a P2P game. If interested PM me.