Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM Looking for players

Edited 1582585773
Game: 5e Platform: Discord and Roll20 Date and time: Decided on Player Availability Info: Homebrew 5e world based somewhat on Far Cry 5. A new king has taken over and is causing chaos slowly bringing the world onto the brink of War but there's more going on then there seems to be and it's up to the players to stop it. Requirements: 21+, Mics are Required, Timeliness, Commitment And the Ability to follow rules. Players start at level 2. Available Slots: 4 Message my discord Nyx #3179 for more info.
Weekly or biweekly?
Weekly.
I'm interested and I would like some more information however, the discord username you posted didn't work. Mine is Puzzle Plate#5184 if you want to add me
i'm interested as well.
im totally down if the time is right Jelli#5604
i'm down to play as well
I'm also interested. I am unable to add you on discord so here's mine: Ressykins#9122

Edited 1582681206
I'm in, if you will have me Flannel Fantom#1360 just so you know who I am
Interested depending on time slots...Iz#1976
New player here. if you are willing to help me get started. Estonian Fire#3658
Hi I am interested but I couldn't add you on discord please contact me @ olympian212#6715