Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e - Flute showing up as a weapon

Dunno why but after putting together a Golden Dragonborn Bard of Lore in the Charactermancer, I noticed that this showed up on the attack list. Haven't been able to replicate it so far so I dunno what caused it. Besides that, it's actually kind of funny.
Gold
Forum Champion
Pretty sweet flute.
Depending on how bad the music is that the flute generates, that could be psychic damage....
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Could be Azathoth's flute... How thin and shrill is it? Can you see it?
Huh, I guess this bard can pretty literally melt some faces off. Brutal. Just to clarify, you weren't able to reproduce this issue?
No. I tried recreating it to the letter but no success. Granted, I leveled this character up a couple times to map out spell selection but I don't remember if I discovered this before or after I did that.