Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New D&D Eberron Campaign starting! Actors needed!

Edited 1582593145
Kal
Pro
Hello everyone. I am Kal, some of you may have seen some of my campaigns on the Looking For Group, or have participated in one of my one shots.  I am a very active DM, especially here on Roll20 and have decided to take on streaming on Twitch and Youtube.  There isn't a payout or any expectations of being popular, but I am looking for people who have great personalities, who can get along well with each other and most of all, who can act.  I've released an episode of my personal campaign on youtube:  Plunge In Dungeon If you love to roleplay, have a decent microphone, and can be consistent then in return, I'll provide you with the best god damn campaign you've ever played in. That's my promise to you. I've played in a lot of paid games to see how "Professional" DMs do it, and I gotta say, I'm not really impressed.  Message me on Discord: #z.Kal7666 Please reply with: - Name/Age/Pronoun (she,her/they,their) etc: - Availability/Schedule: Thank you!
Your Discord isn't working btw. - Name/Age/Pronoun (she,her/they,their) etc: Mike/30/Him - Availability/Schedule: Biweekly & any time after 8PM EST
Will this be full video/voice or just voice? When will this start and at what hours? (and about how long will it go on?)
Jens F. said: Will this be full video/voice or just voice? When will this start and at what hours? (and about how long will it go on?) Just voice based on linked video.
Voice only. I prefer it this way, as we can supplement webcams with character art instead.
Jens F. said: Will this be full video/voice or just voice? When will this start and at what hours? (and about how long will it go on?) I am uncertain about the timeframe until we can finalize the scheduling for all the players. Availability is one of the bigger factors in the selection.
Discord wasn't working so I sent a pm. Thanks!!!
Same for me. I sent you a private message.
I am still currently looking for more people for the campaign! If you got da chops, then give me discord a pops?