Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][PAID] Descent into avernus - Friday 3pm EST / 8pm GMT

Descent into Avernus Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells? What Can be expected from Me To be on time to games, every session. Communicate clearly and in a timely manner any schedule abnormalities or other issues. All players equally respected. Thoroughly prepared for all sessions. Fairness in my rulings. Vast library of Custom assets and music & Maps Voice acting and sound effects  A clear voice with studio quailty microphone Subscription and Refund Policy  my standard rate of $13.50 Per person in a Session of 6 people for a 3hr game, Other options can be found on my website this is linked in the rules and about me section Session zero & Character creation are free. You are expected to pay for the game regardless of if you are absent or not. Refunds  for sessions will occur for the following reasons: After every 12 session you get 1 refund on an absence even working retroactively  If there are technical issues with Roll20 that cause the game to be cancelled. If the DM is forced to cancel a session for any reason. As the DM, I reserve the right to accept, deny, or remove players from the game, as well as the right to cancel the campaign at any time. Should any of these extreme situations occur, outstanding subscription balances will be refunded in full to all effected parties. An example my current community for games I run Link to the LFG This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $13.50   per  session  via  PayPal  for each  weekly  game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Current game has been in progress for while But the group has reached a good point for more players to join having just reached avernus. Current party: Warlock/Paladin Monk Druid Wizard