Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for a group

I'm kinda new to d&d I can set up my own character sheet and everything I've just never actually played. 
I have a paid game on Wed 730 am EST that still needs 2 players.  I have new players in there already.  PM me if you are interested. 
My monday game has room... Hervis Jasper#8061 on Discord if you want to discuss it.
I have a paid game starting as early as tonight if we can get players! Curse of Strahd (I have LOTS of experience running it!)&nbsp; Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195501/curse-of-strahd-p2p" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195501/curse-of-strahd-p2p</a>