Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] newish player looking for group

I’ve played quite a few homebrew games with some friends irl but never anything on roll20 or from a module, I’m more than happy to try that and learn.
I have a paid game on Wed 730 am EST that still needs 2 players.  I have new players in there already.  PM me if you are interested. 
I have a paid game starting as early as tonight if we can get players! Curse of Strahd (I have LOTS of experience running it!)&nbsp; Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195501/curse-of-strahd-p2p" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195501/curse-of-strahd-p2p</a>
I'm not sure which games you've played. I'm looking for players for a Shadowrun game. In case you didn't know, Shadowrun in set in a dark cyberpunk fantasy version of our world. I'm looking for players to take on the role of a group of hackers. More detail on the listing. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195404/shadowrun-deep-dive" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195404/shadowrun-deep-dive</a>
Hey Angelina.&nbsp; If you are interested in trying out D&amp;D4e you are welcome to join us over at Guild Living.&nbsp; Our game is free, we provide all materials needed to play and can work with almost any schedule.&nbsp; Check it out here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/17445/guild-living-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/17445/guild-living-campaign</a>
Hey Angelina welcome to roll20! The menu tab at the top has a “join a game” tab which is perfect for setting the parameters of what times you’re looking for. Be warned though there is a shortage of DMs so it may be difficult to find a group. Don’t get discouraged though and keep applying or checking for newly listed games so you’re the first application!&nbsp; I do have a paid game of the module Descent into Avernus starting this Tuesday 6:00-9:00 pm est. price is $6 a session with the first session free. In regards to rules I use very little homebrew and stick to RAW as much as possible. For the module itself I tweak, reflavor, or add encounters to make the scenario more engaging and incorporate player backstories. There is more information here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192692/baldurs-gate-descent-into-avernus-tuesdays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192692/baldurs-gate-descent-into-avernus-tuesdays</a> I’m also available this evening between 6:00-8:00 if you’d like to meet for 30 minutes or so to see what kind of experience you’d get with me as a DM, introduce you to some of the awesome benefits of virtual tabletops, and if you decide to commit we could build your character.&nbsp;