Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Problem adding a character sheet

Hello everyone, I searched all over the forum but I couldn't find an answer to my problem, so I'm creating this topic. I started a campaign about a year ago. My players and I decided to change the system, so I went in the campaign settings to change the character sheet. I changed it (we haven't had one before) but it can't let me save the settings, so basically I can't add the character sheet. I tried deleting the tokens in the campaign, I tried with different browsers, but nothing works. Is there someone that can help me with my issue?
1582724535

Edited 1582724554
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Is your Roll20 account set to use another language than English? There exists a bug where users who have accounts set to Italian can't change the character sheet for camapigns. The fix is to temporary change your account to English, go and set the character sheet for your game, and then change your language back. If you're using Roll20 in English, please share a screenshot on how Roll20 looks like/behaves when you try change the character sheet.
Andreas J. said: Is your Roll20 account set to use another language than English? There exists a bug where users who have accounts set to Italian can't change the character sheet for camapigns. The fix is to temporary change your account to English, go and set the character sheet for your game, and then change your language back. If you're using Roll20 in English, please share a screenshot on how Roll20 looks like/behaves when you try change the character sheet. Thank you very much, I didn't know of this bug existence. Yes, I had Roll20 set in Italian, I changed it and it works now. I guess I'll leave the English language, I don't have any problems with it. Thank you a lot again