Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I am new and would like to find a starter game, would prefer free

I am new and didn't even know this site existed but I would like to try D&D. Since I travel a lot I am unable to meet up with people and play. I would like to ask you if you could help a new traveler find a starter quest and he would much appreciate it. Thank you 
It might help for others to know when you'd be free. I mean, I get that you said you travel a lot, but are there any specific days of the week or times where you are most likely to be available?  It would help others know what to offer you if you could give them an idea of when you'd be around to play.
oh yeah sorry, i am free Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. thursday after 7pm pacific standard time. thank you