Hey! Thanks for clicking to give me a look. My schedule leaves me with Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays off, I have a game I play on Sundays, but would love to pick up another as well for Monday, unfortunately Tuesdays don't work for me unless it's earlier in the day because I work 10 hour shifts at work, so I have to end earlier if a game is on Tuesday so I can be well rested to start my week! About me: Ill save the grueling details, while I am happy to talk all day long I doubt you need or want a biography. My name is Mike, I'm a 20 year old guy, but I work full time (At Nintendo Support, so that's pretty cool) so I have a pretty clear schedule that doesn't have much random issues due to stuff like college. I have about 4 years of experience with tabletop rpgs, on and off, both as DM and Player, with 2 (and a half) campaigns I have been in as a player lasting 6+ months. I have literally ~50 character concepts im sitting on, with at least 1 for each class (some more fleshed out than others admittedly) so I am happy to fill any role needed or wanted for the party, and have experience with both Spellcasters and Martials (including more obscure/rarely used moves such as grappling) since a Druid and a Fighter (who did the aforementioned maneuvers often) were my two longest played characters. One thing I will note is I have a strong preference towards modules or at least established worlds (such as Faerun) due to personal experience, I don't mean any offence to people's homebrew worlds in general, but I am a player who really likes to build my character to fit the world they are in, and to shape the way the character thinks based on that, and I find that a lot more difficult to do when the only resource for such a world exists purely within the DM's head. If you have any more questions, or want to talk to me further to see if I may be a good fit, please feel free to reach out here or in private messages, we can talk more there, or on Discord if you would like. Please note I work Wednesday-Saturday until 7:00PM PST however, so my response time may not be immediate.