Hey there Ryan. So, for starters, I'm not sure how you plan to make "cash" on a West Marches game, but there are a lot of them out there already. If you hit the LFG search section you'll likely find one. However, if you could provide some more information on HOW you plan to start one of these games, that may help people start a dialogue with you about it. For starters, do you have a website to keep track of the char gen rules, the rules about owning property and post how you want players and GMs to handle various things about gameplay? Or to keep each other straight on plot and keep things from bumping into each other? Moreover, West Marches style games are very intensive projects at the beginning. Your profile has 147 hours played in almost 2 and a half years. Can you convince us that you're not a hit-it-and-quit-it kind of person? Because it's going to be hard to get the good GMs to work with you if you come across that way. Hope this helps man. Honestly though, as I said, there are so many of these campaigns already running, it'd be better to put your efforts into an existing one. I don't normally say that either, as I'm all for people doing their own thing. I just saw your post with very little info and thought these questions might provoke some constructive thoughts.