Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Action macro for DnD5e Community Contributed Sheet

Hello everyone. I've been searching for a way to get a query macro prompt out the premade macros of the Community Contributed sheets. Specifically the action macros. This is what i have tried so far: %{selected|NPCaction?{action|1}} %{selected|NPCaction?{action|1}} I've also tried to make a drop down query macro: ?{action | a1, %{selected|NPCaction1} | a2, %{selected|NPCaction2} | etc.... } ?{action | a1, %{selected|NPCaction1} | a2, %{selected|NPCaction2} | etc.... } ?{action | a1, %{selected|NPCaction1} | a2, %{selected|NPCaction2} | etc.... }  ?{action | a1, %{selected|NPCaction1} | a2, %{selected|NPCaction2} | etc.... } I don't relay know what more to do, is it impossible to make this macro? Any help is appreciated!
Okey, i've now tried to do the following: I've created seperate macros that i call "action1" and so forth. i put in the call name for the character sheet macro. %{selected|NPCaction1}. Now this works and will output the right prompt in chat. But instead of filling up my macro bar with 20+ action1...2...3 macros i thought i could create a macro that gets me to choose the right action in a query. So i code it like this. ?{Chose an action| Melee, #action1| Range, #action2| Ability, #action3} Now this should output the macros if i understand the coding but somehow it just outputs #action1 in chat or #action2 if I choose that. Why is it not triggering the macros? if i put #action1 in chat it will trigger the macro but not if i put it in the macro? Any help is appreciated!