Hey there. I'm not sure if there are any specific rules to this forum, or if someone asked something similar, but I'm confident this hasn't been asked before. In fact, I'm not sure it's possible, but I've seen some unusual macros before, so I thought I'd ask. Before I actually explain, though, I wanna say that I barely understand macros and coding in it. (I know the basics, like shift+enter, and whispering, but none of the advanced stuff) so I don't know what to expect. Thought I'd ask, anyway. So, here's what I want to ask: Is there a way for me to design a macro that contains multiple numbered posts (sentence, shift+enter, new sentence) and a die, that when rolled, shows that specific post that corresponds to that number, without showing the other posts? Let me demonstrate, to make this easier to visualize and understand: My macro: 1- Post 2- Post 3- Post 4- Post [[d4]] ______________________| And the result of the d4 determines which post to show. So on a 1, the first post only is shown, and so on. That's basically what I want to know. Is it possible? Or is there a way to do something similar? And if so, how can it be done? I thought I'd ask, since this would make things more convenient, but don't really know what to expect. But thanks for reading anyway, regardless of your answer. And I hope I haven't broken any rules. Doesn't look like it, but, I don't really know.